.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Aztec print & Leather jacket.


As of right now I am so happy with the choice I have made to come over to Arizona. 


Its been a little crazy and to say the least an emotional roller coaster but starting to settle in and realize this is where I now live. I love the constant sunshine and the bare legs in January, even with the slight chill at night there are so many outfit opportunities and not to say the least it totally lifts spirits having sunshine day in and day out. I finally got to wear my aztec print long sleeved jumpsuit which I have been dying to wear for so long, I really wanted a leather vest with this but still havent found the perfect one. If you guys have any tips hit me up in the comments please!


Leachter jacket - ZARA
Black booties - Hennes & Mauritz
Black bag - Hennes & Mauritz
Aztec jumpsuit - XXI
Silver rings - Mixed

















8 comments:

  1. I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn't find. Leatherniche - Movie Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Complete leather stuff, I love this bag and your genuine leather jacket is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is just a good cheap jacket for everyone. This jacket pretty much provides over and above its initial objective.Womens Bomber Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  4. This woman leather jacket looks really cool. I appreciate the leather color which is so clear and dark. Alex Mercer Jacket

    ReplyDelete