.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Back yard city streets.


Gosh how busy have I been lately. Its been crazy thats all I will say for now.


All I have at the moment is old outfits from Dubai but I just have so many and have had little time to even think of trying to get new photos taken but it will all come so soon! Lots going on right now and still excited for what I will experience here so its great. 
This outfit was a simple dinner outfit with a new skirt I invested in that I really love. All black with a touch of color is great, but I must say eighty percent of my wardrobe is black or gray. Might be time for some change soon when spring comes around.


Plaid shirt - Forever 21
Strappy heels - XXI
Leather skirt - XXI
Black clutch - Old
Gold bracelets - Hennes & Mauritz








No comments:

Post a Comment