.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gray walls


Gray walls, downtown alleys all the great things about new places.
I went out yesterday with my boyfriend and we just walked around to explore the area and watch the sunset on a walk around town. Now its no beach sunset or anything like that when going on a walk but seeing the palm tree silhouettes in the deep rainbow skies is just amazing. Not to mention how much of a sucker I am for palm trees. I wanted to do something different with my outfit and no black. So some khaki and white seemed like a nice idea. And to top it off these killer heels I got basically for free from Topshop while I was in Dubai on a killer shopping spree. Oh how I miss those malls...


Khaki assemble :
White boho blouse - BIKBOK
Khaki five pocket pants - ZARA
White and tan heels - Kurt Geiger Topshop
Gold bracelets & Rings - Hennes&Mauritz












No comments:

Post a Comment