.

Choies-The latest street fashion

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Tropical Print




I am obssesed with black and a spark of color. Go into my closet and what you see will pretty much just be black on black different shades of black and then oh(!) some color or white. Hence I seriously need to invest in some more of these creams and baby color with the temperature rising over here in Phoenix. This outfit I wore out whilst I was still in Dubai to a simple mall visit and dinner. Its a long sleeved jumpsuit out of this nice silk material which I love since its breezy and soft on a hot summers day. I wanted the jacket to be the stand out item of this outfit there for kept it simple and casual with a bit of fun with the see thorugh clutch which is a must in every girls closet at the momemnt.



Outfit attire 
Tropical print Blazer - XXI
Biker boots - Zara
Clear Clutch - Mango touch
Long sleeved jumpsuit - Zara TRF
Gold Bracelets - Hennes & Mauritz









No comments:

Post a Comment